Microsol was created in 2006 (http://www.microsol-int.com/ ) and is a pioneer in results-based financing for social and environmental projects. Microsol is a leader in the generation, certification and sale of carbon credits for projects with high social impact in Latin America, in particular for energy access and improved cookstove projects in Peru and Mexico.
Microsol is looking to strengthen its projects' development, continue its work on social innovation and take on the challenge of results-based financing through the sale of high social impact carbon credits. In order to face this challenge and maintain its growth, Microsol is looking for a:
Paris, Lima (Peru) or Mexico D.F. (Mexico)
As the President, you will have the following responsibilities:Lead and stimulate Microsol teams over three geographical locations (Peru, France and Mexico).
- Represent Microsol amongst its partners (ministries, international organizations, NGOs, social businesses)
- Ensure the firm's sound financial health
- Manage fiscal, administrative and financial issues
- Strengthen the production and certification of carbon credits with high social impact
- Develop and negotiate partnerships on the production and sale of carbon credits to key accounts
- Recruit and manage human resources
- Diversify Microsol’s activities around its core business activities
You graduated with a master's degree or equivalent and you have at least 7 years of experience in a similar position (international cooperation, development organizations, social and environmental finance).
Gifted with strong leadership capacities, you have been a successful manager in the past.
Commercially oriented, you are able to convince and negotiate with high level counterparts in major firms.
Autonomy, capacity to convince and a strong analytical mind will be essential to take on this challenge.
Familiarity with carbon credits certification processes and project of access to energy will be appreciated.
French, English and Spanish fluency are mandatory.
The position is to be located either in Paris (France), Lima (Peru) or Mexico D.F. (Mexico). Frequent trips between those cities and elsewhere are expected.
If you are interested in facing this challenge, please send your CV together with a cover letter to email@example.com . Incomplete applications will not be considered.